Saturday, January 5, 2008

Card of the Day



I am really getting addicted to the challenges out there on the web! I decided to participate in Beate's weekend sketch challenge for the 1st time. I really like this layout. It didn't take me long at all to complete it. I can't help myself but to use flowers on almost every card I make. What's up with that? Here is a link to Beate's blog. Have a good weekend & stamp something! Enjoy.

The details:
Stamps: garden whimsy, riveting, linen BG
CS: Regal Rose, More mustard, rose red, w white
Ink: regal rose, rose red, garden green (used mostly markers)
Other: silver brads, 1 3/8" punch, 1 1/4" ,punch, 3/4" punch, purely pomegranate ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, tool kit, cuttlebug, dimensionals (I didn't realize that I got that much stuff out!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the color combo, your faux stitching and of course the wonderful set you chose.
Thanks for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

I love all the ribbon additions and also how you used the cuttlebug piece. Great job on the sketch.

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card