Sunday, April 6, 2008

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! I am sad to see the weekend come to an end! Although, my kids have been totally awful and I would probably be better off at work! I love my kids but sometimes they can get under my skin and make me want to runaway from home for a few hours!

Anyway, I managed to do a card all by myself today without case'ing! I haven't done that in a while! It is possible I case'd accidentally but I don't think I did, lol. I just got this set and couldn't wait to use it. I hope to see it in the new catalog. Enjoy.

Card details:
Stamps: Live your Dream (occasions mini), sanded, sincere salutations
CS: perfect plum, pale plum, whisper white
Ink: perfect plum craft, perfect plum classic, mellow moss, SU markers
Other: paper piercing tools, grosgrain ribbon, clear EP

No comments: