Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Please Join Me....



Please join my group on facebook!  I am much better at updating that page than I am my blog, simply because I can do that from my phone!  Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/180240371999996/?ref=ts&fref=ts but if for some reason it doesn't take you there, the name of the group is Laurie's Stampin' Sistahs.

There are many exciting things going on with Stampin' Up already in this new year!  It is the company's 25th anniversary and I think it is gonna be rockin!  They have already announced a new stamp set for men, a monthly stamp kit by mail and some new single stamps! 

If you don't have your own consultant, feel free to browse my consultant site here:Laurie Hines/Consultant Website.

Thanks a bunch and happy stamping!
Laurie

No comments: