Monday, February 6, 2012

Heart Embosslit



Hello Stampers and Crafters! I whipped this little card out with Valentine's Day as an inspiration. I had these colors laying out after doing a stamp club project card out of the same color combo. The white layer is dry embossed with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134) and then I used the 2-1/2 circle punch (#120906) to take a half circle out of one of the long sides. The rest is self explanatory I think!

***edited to add: I copied this layout from a card I saw on pinterest...here*****

Here are the supplies used for this project:
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: none
Stamps: none (I will add one on the inside later)
Other: 2-1/2" circle punch, fashionable hearts embosslits (#125596), houndstooth embossing folder, white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (#109025), brads (I believe I used the rose red ones)

No comments: