Sunday, February 26, 2012

Using Stampin Up Edgelits and Framelits



Hello Stampers and Crafters! This card was one of my projects for stamp club this past Friday night. Although I had no trouble using the edgelit and embossing folder the first time for the original card, we seemed to all have a little trouble with the die when re-creating! You know how it is, things never go right when you're trying to show someone else! http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

So, I found this video on Stampin Up's YouTube channel on how to properly use the products, lol! It may answer some questions that some of you had about using adhesive to hold the die in place and such.



The project is a variation of another card I did a few weeks ago. I just changed the flower color, ribbon and added the edgelits. You can view the original here.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

No comments: