Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Hello everyone! To those of you that know me well, you know that I am no computer genious! Blogging is totally new to me but I thought I would give it a try. I wanted something that my "girls" could look at to keep up with what is going on with Stampin Up! I intend to post my events, specials, promotions, and pictures of my work and future stamp camp projects.

To those of you that do not know me, I am a married, mother of 3. I am a full time xray tech here in Kentucky and also a Stampin Up demonstrator on the side. I signed up in May of this year and I absolutely love it!! I have 2 friends in my downline so far and they are as addicted as I am!! I sell to support my habit because I want the entire catalog.

As of this month I will be promoted to supervisor, yeah!!! I finally get commission off of my downline. This does not mean more income for me....just more free stampin' stuff!!

Anyway, please be patient with me as I go through this journey of learning about blogging. I hope to post inspiring projects that you will want to CASE (copy and share everything). Thanks for taking the time to read.

No comments: