Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to tell all my friends, family, and stampers, Happy New Year. I just can't wait to start off 2007 with Stampin' Up! 2007 will start off with the Sellabration promotion. For every $50 purchase you will receive a special stamp set from the sellabration catalog. Hostesses during January and February will also receive an additional stamp set for a $300 workshop on top of the gifts they would ordinarily receive. I have seen the sellabration sets and I want them all. See the link for the sellabration catalog under My Links.

I am planning a workshop for January 26th. We will be doing a couple valentine cards and the pictured photo explosion box. I may be adding another card in there also.

Can't wait to see and stamp with you girls again. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

No comments: