Monday, April 23, 2007

...and another


Here is another take on the same layout that I posted earlier. Another card for a friend who is having some family troubles right now. Look at all the money I'm saving making my own cards! Which reminds me, I saw a card on another blog earlier today and the card said "Stamps: $6471.32, Supplies: $7,687.12, A handmade card: priceless" I thought that was so funny, but true!! Enjoy.

Card Details:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks (another fave), French Script Background, Sweet Shapes
CS: Rose Red, Barely Banana, W White
Ink: Barely Banana, Choc Chip (on edges), I used pretty in pink, rose red, cert. celery, and always artichoke markers for the flower
Other: Burgundy and Apricot Grosgrain ribbon, sponges (I sponged barely banana ink all over the French Script background piece and choc chip around the edges of both white pieces)

No comments: