Sunday, June 10, 2007

another blog


Hello again. I will be going out of town this week and won't be able to post until next week so I wanted to give you all a few things to play around with while I am away! I found this tutorial for folding a little shirt! It will be perfect for a Father's Day card or a masculine birthday card! Click here for the tutorial by Cambria Turnbow. While you are there, check out her other posts, she is a very talented stamper. Enjoy.

Card Details
Stamps: All year Cheer II
CS: bashful blue, certainly celery, so saffron, printed paper from the palette o prints (it was a hostess gift last month)
Ink: Versamark for embossing
Other: brads, black embossing powder, embossing buddy,cuttlebug, patience for folding
shirt!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

I made one of these shirts for my father day card and it went together so easy!