Saturday, August 11, 2007

Get this book!


Hey bloggers! Sorry I haven't posted in sooooo long. Between school starting, work, and my DSL acting up, I haven't been able to post. The reason I am posting today is because.......I read a book! To most of you this sounds like no big deal right? The big deal is that I have not read a book all the way through in probably 14 or 15 years! I just don't like to read. Since I was recently diagnosed with Adult ADHD (imagine that) the doctor gave me a goal of reading a book before my next visit with him and when I saw this book and met the author at a local scrapbooking function, I knew this would be something I would be able to read.

This book is such a cute book. It is about 4 ladies who get together to scrapbook and share life's dramas! Buy it, you'll love it! There will also be a series coming out starting in February of next year called Sisters Ink. Enjoy.

No comments: