Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! I just wanted to do a quick post to show you all a Mother's Day card I did tonight with my new set "Bloomin With Love". It is such a cute little set! I finally used my cropadile that I bought last year to set the jumbo eyelet in the wheel. I think any mom would love to see this in her mailbox! Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: bloomin with love
CS: so saffron, certainly celery, purely pomegranate designer series, w white
Ink: black, purely pomegranate, close to cocoa, SU markers
Other: cropadile, jumbo eyelets, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon, scallop punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, ticket corner punch, cuttlebug EF

1 comment:

Vivian Swain said...

Very pretty card. Can you contact me aboutbeing my Featured Stamper of the Week on my blog for the nice Get Well card you sent me?

Vivian Swain
florida_scrapper@earthlink.net