Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! We tried to go out of town for the weekend but the first night our youngest one got sick and we had to come home in the middle of the night. I'm pretty used to it, he's always sick! We had a busy day at work today, making up for that day off, it almost wasn't worth being off a day! Even though I was tired, I stamped a card tonight. I didn't have any inspiration of my own so I blog-hopped a little and found this card that I like very much! I really love this "Crazy for Cupcakes" set from Stampin Up! Enjoy!


The details:
Stamps: crazy for cupcakes
CS: washington apple DSP, riding hood red, so saffron, w white, pumpkin pie
Ink: black stazon, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, riding hood red, so saffron
Other: 3/4" & 1" circle punches, stampin dimensionals, cuttlebug EF, blender pens

No comments: