Monday, June 29, 2009

Card of the day



Hello stampers! I hate so much to see this stamp set on the retiring list!! I haven't used it in awhile but I still consider it one of my favorites! I love it because it is so versatile and doesn't have to be watercolored!! I challenged myself to use a different color combo with this one. I picked garden green on the color coach and forced myself to use the suggestions. I liked it after I saw them together but I wouldn't have picked those colors out on my own. Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, All Holidays
CS: bravo burgandy, certainly celery, garden green, w white
Ink: bravo burgandy, rose red, cetainly celery, garden green
Other: modern tag punch, burgandy organdy ribbon (retired), little leaves sizzlits, ticket corner punch, pewter brads, large oval punch, cuttlebug EF

No comments: