Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Card of the day



Hello Stampers! My post tonight is a card I made for theSorry my pictures have been a bit blurry the last couple of times, I think the lighting has just been really bad in the loft. I encourage everyone to get involved in challenges, they're addicting!! Enjoy!

Details:
Stamps: birthday bliss, crazy for cupcakes
CS: close to cocoa, choc chip, regal rose, blush blossom, white, retired DSP
Ink: black stazon, regal rose, close to cocoa
Other: scallop border punch, ticket corner punch, wide oval punch, choc chip grosgrain, polka dot EF, glitter paint

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh that's a lovely card. I ahve that stamp set I should get mine out soon!

Christa said...

Very pretty card with a yummy cupcake ;o)

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute! love the faux icing:)

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty card! Especially LOVE the icing!