Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation Cards



Hello Stampers! I know, I know, I haven't posted anything in over a month! I just haven't been in the stamping mood. I got my mojo back yesterday and was very productive. After preparing all of the projects for stamp club next Friday, I realized that someone had requested that I do a graduation card. I forgot all about it until all of the cardstock was already cut out for 14 people! So....I made some today to give you all some ideas. Since I didn't technically have a "graduation" set, I made do using a hodge podge of stamps from various sets. I was inspired by this card here by Amy Celona. It's hard to come up with a card that will fit all of the various school colors in the area and be for a boy or a girl so I made some for each. For the inside of the card, I just used my word program to print sentiments. Enjoy!

PS: If you would like to know any of the details for the supplies used, just contact me.

No comments: