Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tissue Pouch made with Stampin Up Fabric


Hello stampers and crafters! My husband bought me a fabulous new sewing machine back in November for my 40th birthday. He was shocked that I asked for that for a special birthday! I have been playing around with it and trying to teach myself to sew and quilt. I found this tutorial on Pinterest for the tissue pouches. I made about 8 in an hour! They are perfect for little scraps of fabric and such. They would make great gifts for teachers and friends that are under the weather! I made mine using the Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric (#122337, $9.95) and also added an Antique Brad (#117273, $5.95 for 20) and a loop made from Very Vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon (#119960, $5.95).

Give them a try! They are super easy!!!

Thanks for looking!
Laurie

No comments: