Monday, March 5, 2007

Balmy Breezes & Cracked Glass


Doesn't this card just make you want to relax on the beach? I know I am ready for a vacation!! I wanted to practice the cracked glass technique since I will be teaching it at my next stamp camp and this is what I made tonight. It was really easy, just a little time consuming with the embossing. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, the palm tree has a glass coating on it that I made look cracked and old. I was trying to get an antique look out of it, I think it needed a bit more choc. chip ink sponged on it. Just click on the picture to make it larger and you can see the cracks better.

For those of you not on my stamp camp email list, I will be having a camp here at my home on the 23rd at 6:00. We will do 5 projects and have snacks. The cost is $8 but the fee is waived with a $35 order. Email me if you would like to attend.

No comments: