Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rainy Day Cards



Hey all!! I stayed out of the yard tonight because it rained earlier today and was too wet to do anything. I took advantage of my time inside by making some cards for a coworker. Evidently she knows alot of dying people because she buys tons of sympathy cards from me!! If you know her, you may want to stay away from her, you could be next!! I also made a couple of get well cards with the retiring set, Under the Weather. I can't believe they are getting rid of that one!! Enjoy your evening!

Sympathy Cards
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Warmest Regards
CS: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, W White
Ink: Markers (eggplant, Olive)
Other: Ribbon, cuttlbug embossing folder

Get Well
Stamps: Under the Weather
CS: Girl-regal rose, bashful blue, apricot appeal Boy - Buckaroo Blue, more mustard, sage shadow (weird combo - found on the color coach)

No comments: