Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sorry for being MIA again!

Hey girls! I just wanted you all to know that I am still alive here in Boaz, KY!! I have been so swamped with yard work, housework, and other things that I have just not had time to post. I will try to get back in the game soon! In the meantime, click here to get a sneak peek at the Stampin Up Fall-Winter preview catalog!

Unfortunately, Stampin Up has also announced that there will be a price increase on many of the items that they are offering in the new catalog. They have not raised their prices in ten years and now the time has come. Don't fret too much, it is only about a 5% increase.

I hope you all are as excited as I am about the new catalog in July and all of the new products! I also want to send out a congrats to Melissa Compton! I heard she was picked for the Stampin Up Survey Team and received some cool new products from Stampin Up! I'm Jealous!!

I hope you all have a great weekend - I'll blog to you soon! Laurie