Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Bloggers!


I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! I wanted to share a little card I threw together tonight before settling in to watch the ball drop! This card uses very few supplies but I think it turned out cute.

***added later****I forgot to mention that this was CASE'd from Splitcoast Stampers! I hate it when I forget to give credit - my readers should always note that I rarely come up with anything totally on my own!!!

I also want to share some info with my stamp campers: You all know how I sometimes have a "yard sale" table with the retired stamp sets, punches, etc that I don't want anymore? Well...I have soooo many to get rid of now that I am going to pick a few sets at each camp to have a silent auction with. I realize that everyone does not get an equal opportunity to purchase things when I do the yard sale thing because it is just 1st come, 1st serve so this way you girls can just fight it out! I will start each stamp set at $5 and you all will bid in increments of $1 until 9:00.

Card Details
Stamps: Time Well Spent (hostess gift from the new catty!)
CS: Whisper White (that's it!)
Ink: black, almost amethyst, lavender lace, pixie pink
Other: misc ribbon from Michaels, scalloped scissors
Technique: paper piercing

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh this is simple but so elegant!!