Monday, April 28, 2008

Camp Projects


Hello Stampers! I am so sorry for not posting in so long. I don't know what is going on around here - the clock has just been moving too fast and the hours pass by before I know it! Anyway, here is one of the camp projects we did last Friday night. The other projects had been posted on previous posts. The birthday cake card has a ribbon that holds a secret message behind the cake. When you slide the ribbon the message comes out. I came across the tutorial on Stamping School and I just had to give it a try. I figured all of the kids in my family would really get a kick out of it! Enjoy.

The details:
Stamps: Eat Cake
CS: wild wasabi, glossy white, choc chip, soft sky designer series, pumpkin pie
Ink: wild wasabi, choc chip, brocade blue, pumpkin pie
Other: flower punch, brads, large & small oval punches, wasabi double stitched ribbon

No comments: