Friday, July 11, 2008

answer to question

Hey stampers! I had someone post a comment on this post asking me how I did the border. I am assuming they are talking about the corners for the card, it was done with a punch that is now retired from SU and I believe it is called a wrought iron corner punch. It may still be made by EK Success but just not available thru SU. Thanks for the comment!

As for my long absence......sorry about that! I have been working more than usual and trying to prepare for the SU convention that is now just 18 days away! I have made 130 swap cards so far and would like to make at least 70 more. When things slow down and get back to normal, I will get back to my blogging because it is something I enjoy playing around with but it just hasn't been at the top of my priority list! But please don't give up on me! I appreciate what few readers I have and don't want to lose any of you!

Have a great weekend.
Laurie

No comments: