Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! I hope all is going well with everyone out there in blogland! I am all prepared for convention. Swaps are done: 200 card fronts, 30 3D items, gifts for room-mates to be exact!

This is a card that I did for a little card class at a local church. We did 2 cards with matching envelopes and I believe all the ladies enjoyed it very much. I found this cute little card, here, on splitcoast stampers. This is a very simple card to do, the only thing I did that may not be noticeable in the picture was misting the stamps with water after coloring them to blend the colors in. Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: spring solitude
CS: purely pomegranate, river rock, w white, wild wasabi
Ink: su markers, wild wasabi
Other: rich regals brads, large oval punch, spray bottle (to mist)

No comments: