Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! I had a new "Stalkee" today. I stalked the "Stampin Pretty" blog and found a card using the most gorgeous paper that I have ever seen! It is going to be new in the SU catalog and it is called Raspberry Tart. I usually don't get that wound up about DSP but this one is da bomb. It will be my paper of the month at my next club meeting.

I didn't vary much from the creator's original card. I didn't put as many details into it as she did, not that I didn't love it that way, just trying to make it more simple for a class. Here is the original here. Enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: All Holidays
CS: white, rose red, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss, raspberry tart dsp
Ink: rose red
Other: rose red grosgrain, pretty in pink grosgrain, 5 petal punch, 3/4" circle punch

No comments: