Monday, January 12, 2009

Card of the Day



Happy Monday Stampers! Today's project is not really a card but a calendar instead. I found an awesome template for a calendar on SCS that is almost exactly like the Create-a-Calendar in the Holiday Mini. You can find it here posted by Cat. She did a fantastic job making this template for us to enjoy! I printed the months on whisper white cardstock per the instructions on the post. I altered it with designer series paper (DSP) and used my Zutter Bind-it-all machine to put the spiral on it. I covered the back of each month with DSP but wish I hadn't bothered. It really didn't add to it all that much - not worth the time and effort. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: Misc stamps for each month
CS: Misc DSP, W White (cover is washington apple DSP, riding hood red)
Ink: Many
Other: template off of SCS, die cut flowers, button bouquet, riding hood red striped ribbon

No comments: