Saturday, February 10, 2007

New toy..I mean, business necessity


I took Gary to Michael's today so he could shop for my Valentine's present. I made it really easy on him this year, I picked my gift out myself to save him the hassle of buying something and then having to take it back!! I have been wanting the Cuttlebug for about a month or so. They even let me use the 40% off coupon, this gave me $32 off!! This little machine does embossing and die cutting, kinda like the sizzix machine. The alphabets are quite a bit cheaper for this one though. I mostly wanted it for the embossing. The alpha's are $79 but they let you use the coupons for those too. I got a Cricut for Mother's day last year but really haven't used it much. I just can't seem to get the hang of it, so far, I hate it. It ticks me off that you can't use coupons for the Cricut products. This should add a nice touch to some of my cards that I sell at work. I will be posting some of my cards I made tonight shortly. Have a good weekend!

No comments: