Thursday, February 8, 2007

Valentine Nugget Boxes


Sorry I haven't posted much lately ladies but I have been very busy making and selling nugget boxes for Valentine's Day. I had these for one of the projects at a stamp camp I did several months ago. I did not expect to get the response that I received from my coworkers! I sold 45 of the boxes and just completed the rest of them tonight....finally!! These little slider boxes hold 3 Hershey Nuggets. I stamped the outside part and address labels to go around each little candy. The Avery 8160 labels work perfectly for this. Here is the link to the pattern if you would like to try to make one for yourself or do a search for "nugget boxes": http://stampmycard.com/images/ideas/nugget_box/Nugget_Box.pdf
There are also some patterns floating around on the web for bigger boxes that hold 6 and 9 nuggets in them. Very cute for teacher's gifts, secret pals, birthdays, etc. Print out the pattern and give it a try. The first one is the hardest but after that you will get the hang of it!

No comments: