Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain, rain go away!!


I tried to get out and about today but it was just too messy and I came home. My youngest, Jarren was also being a terror! He fell out of the shopping cart at Michael's - how embarrassing. He is okay though, can't hurt that hard headed kid. So, needless to say, I didn't make any purchases at Michael's today. His screaming seemed to get me out of the mood to shop! I was hoping that they would have some more accessories for my cuttlebug but I didn't see anything that striked my fancy.

Anyway, I came back home and made some birthday cards. I had several to make this weekend. I will post one picture today and the other later next week (after the receivers get them in the mail - I don't want to ruin the surprise).

Card Details:
Stamps: Tag Time & It's your Birthday; Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Green Galore, misc from "slab"; Ink: Black, pixie pink; Other: Cuttlebug (smile), ribbon (non SU), 1 1/4" punch, tag from tag sheet, silver cord, sponge

No comments: