Saturday, March 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #38














Hello Stampers and Happy Saturday! I haven't done as much stamping today as I had planned but I did get a couple of projects done. The first project was Beate's weekend sketch challenge that I paired with this week's SCS Inspiration challenge. I love participating in the challenges! Enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: spring solitude
CS: pretty in pink, green galore, gable green, w white
Ink: pink passion, gable green, white craft
Other: grosgrain ribbon, cuttlebug EF, ticket corner punch, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, I love how you combined both challenges to one great card!
Hugs and smiles

Richelle said...

I just love the pink and green together! the litte birdie is adorable.

Richelle