Monday, March 31, 2008

Card of the Day


Happy Monday Stampers! I hope you had a great start to your week today. This card was another stamp camp project for March. I finally decided to do a square card! It seems so tiny but it is actually not much smaller than a standard card. I used the wild wasabi pad to ink the stems of the flowers and markers for the blooms. After inking it up the way I wanted it, I misted it with a little water to blend the colors together. This card was inspired by several cards I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: Garden whimsy
CS: wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, so saffron, w white
Ink: wild wasabi, so saffron marker, more mustard marker, purely pomegranate
Other: circle punches, paper piercing tools, pomegranate double stitched ribbon

No comments: