Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Card of the Day



Hello Stampers! I hope you're having a good week so far. My boys have been playing outside alot with their Daddy and that has been freeing up a little of my time to play in my stamps! I have reorganized my stamps and some of my shelves so that I can find things a little more easily.

Here is camp project #2 for you to enjoy! I was inspired by a card I saw on splitcoast stampers but I forgot to bookmark it. If I find it again, I will edit this post with a link to the original. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, All Holidays
CS: baja breeze, pumpkin pie, w white
Ink: pumpkin pie & SU markers (pumpkin pie, always artichoke, really rust, choc chip, old olive, close to cocoa)
Other: photo corner punch, word window punch, choc chip twill ribbon, small water spray bottle to mist stamp after inking with markers

No comments: