Monday, August 25, 2008

Card of the Day


Hello Stampers! At my last stamp camp, this past Friday night, I started featuring a designer series paper. "My choice" DSP is priced at $8.50 until a new choice is picked. This month's "choice" was Bella Rose. Don't you just love the colors? This is one of the cards I made with the Bella Rose and I will post another one tomorrow. This card was inspired by one of my convention swaps from Sue Reynolds. You can see her other creations on her blog. If you would like to purchase a pack of Bella Rose paper, feel free to contact me. Enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: All holidays, seeing spots
CS: bella rose dsp, riding hood red, pink pirouette, w white, kiwi kiss
Ink: pink pirouette, riding hood red
Other: paper piercing tool, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, fresh favorites II buttons

No comments: