Monday, February 25, 2008

Card of the day


Hello stampers! Just a quick post for the card of the day. I hope you all had a great Monday, mine was kinda crappy. No time to stamp tonight but I am posting a card that I made yesterday. Everyone liked the last card I made with butterflies so much that I decided to make another one using the butterfly from the priceless set. Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: priceless, sanded bg, it's your birthday
CS: purely pomegranate, groovy guava, river rock, w white
Ink: purely pomegranate, groovy guava, white craft
Other: 1 3/8, 1 1/4, and ticket corner punches, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects (on flower in the center), vintage brads, purely pom double stitched ribbon, stampin dimensionals (seems like alot now, but it didn't seem like I had that much stuff out at the time!)

1 comment:

dmlong65 said...

I saw this card yesterday and thought it was awesome then low and behold....it was in my mailbox!! Thanks a bunch! Donna