Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Card of the Day


Hey Stampers! Just a simple card to post tonight that was CASE'd straight out of the Spring/Summer Catty on page 96. I changed the colors up a bit and used the textured cardstock that I got recently!

I also wanted to share a tip that I learned from my friend, Tabby over the weekend. If you have a stamp that is not stamping evenly (for example, my butterfly shown here), you can go over the rubber with your sanding block and it will stamp better. I tried this with my butterfly and it stamps beautifully now. I had been blaming it on my ink pads but they were innocent! Thanks Tabby!!

Enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
CS: Purely pomegranate, wild wasabi (textured), groovy guava, w white (I love those In Colors - can you tell?)
Ink: groovy guava, wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, white craft
Other: 1", 1 3/8" & scallop punches, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Very cute card. I like the colors a lot.