Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak


Hello Stampers! Sorry I have been MIA lately. My life has been filled with drama the last couple of weeks! My grandfather has been very ill and has been shifted back and forth to the hospital from the nursing home, my step-daughter came home from college (and not for a visit), and we have also been out of town. So....after all of that, I haven't been able to stamp as much as I would like!

I hope the weather does not keep us from stampin' tomorrow night! I am still planning on having my stamp camp but we will have to keep an eye on what mother nature brings us! Here is a little peak at one of the projects we will be doing tomorrow night! It is a CASE from the Stampin' Pretty blog by Mary Fish. I loved the colors that she put together for her card and I was really wanting to use this Sale-a-bration set. Enjoy!

The details:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Sanded BG, It's your birthday
CS: Not quite navy, real red, pumpkin pie, w white
Ink: real red marker, not quite navy marker and ink, white craft
other: silver brad, pumpkin pie striped grosgrain, distressing tool, felt fusion flower

No comments: