Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Simple Cards to Stash


Happy Tuesday snowbirds! Yes, we are having an ice storm here in Kentucky. I know there are several readers from Canada that are laughing at our dusting of ice and snow right now but you have to understand one thing.....people in Kentucky can't drive on this stuff, they act crazy like we've had a full moon or the end of time is coming! I am sure there is not a loaf of bread, gallon of milk, or eggs to be found at any grocery in the county!

Anyway, the reason for my post: I needed to make some simple cards for my stash pile at work. I didn't want to spend too much time or supplies on these cards so I made them just one layer except for the photo corner punches. I think they turned out very well. I finally mounted my Oh, so lovely hostess set from the previous catty. I don't know why I waited so long! It is really...lovely!

Stay warm! Enjoy.

The Details (there aren't many):
Stamps: Oh so Lovely and various sentiments from my collection
CS: Whisper White and scraps of ruby red/mellow moss
Ink: black
Other: photo corner punch, vintage brads, ma
rkers

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hi Laurie!
I have lived in Pennsylvania my entire life and I know all about snow storms and winter weather. Trust me, no one really knows how to drive in it, it is mostly luck and prayer!

Also from my 15 years of retail experience I have seen more "Milk, Bread & Toilet Paper Stampedes" than I can count. I sometimes wonder how long people thing they are going to be stranded? LOL!

We are in the middle of some lovely winter weather right now and all I can tell you is I am going to make some cocoa and get out some stamps and create!
Take care!