Sunday, January 7, 2007

Smile


My grandmother and aunt are both having surgery this coming week so I sat down today to make some cards for them to let them know that I am thinking of him and wishing them a quick recovery. I chose the petal pushers set using perfect plum, apricot appeal, and pretty in pink to make a sweet, cheerful card. I used the "rock & roll technique" for the flower's bloom. If you are not familiar with this technique, it is where you take a stamp (like the flower) ink the stamp with your lighter color first and then "roll" the stamp's edge in a darker color. I could have also used a darker pink. I like to do all kinds of different techniques to make my cards unique!

I am starting a ribbon club this month and wanted to extend the invitation out to my subscribers that are not my local customers. In this club, you would get 5 colors of the stampin' up! grosgrain ribbon - 3 yards of each color - each month for 4 months. The cost for my local customers is $6.00 per month, for orders that would have to be mailed the cost will be $6.75. At the end of the club you will receive the remaining 3 colors (3 yards of each) for free. That is 69 yards of ribbon all together which will give you enough ribbon to do tons of projects. Contact me by January 19th if you are interested in joining the ribbon club.

No comments: