Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Stamp Space


Every girl needs her very own stampin space. I wanted to share a picture of my stamp space, mainly for those of you that have not been to my house! My hubby put these cabinets in for me back in the Spring and I love them. I did have my scrapping stuff here too but my stamping took over and I had to move the scrapping back to the desk in my bedroom. I try to keep it nice and tidy like this but that doesn't always happen. I have all of my stamp sets in the drawers to the right. My punches are in the little boxes on top of my filing cabinet. There is a table that you can't see that has "milk crate" style boxes on them with all my cardstock in hanging file folders filed by colors. I bought the ink pad holder from a man on the internet. I really like it because it doesn't take up much space and I have all of my inks right there in front of me. That's it for today, hope you all are having a great week.

No comments: