Friday, January 12, 2007

Stampin Up! News

Stampin' Up announced yesterday that there will be a new semi annual catalog in the coming Stampin' Up year. Also, instead of 4 mini catalogs each year there will only be 2. The good news about the Idea book & catalog is that they will remove the off-season stamp sets so that way you can find what you need more easily. They will offer new hostess sets with each catalog and that will give you a chance to receive more free stuff! I am excited about this new program and I hope that you will be too. I haven't heard about the price of these catalogs yet but will keep you posted.

Stampin' Up will also be offering a new mini starter kit for those of you that would like to be a Stampin' Up hobbyist demonstrator or for those of you that already have tons of supplies. The price of the kit will only be $99 and those that sign up will still receive all of the same benefits as any other demonstrator. So, if you would like to receive up to 40% off your Stampin Up wish list contact me!

I hope you all have a good weekend. I am planning on working on some valentines for school kids and our hubbies so stay tuned!

No comments: