Saturday, October 13, 2007

Masculine Birthday Card for one of our soldiers


My upline, Jan Burnett, requested that we send her son a birthday card this year. He is overseas in the military and this is his 3rd birthday away from home! Masculine cards are a challenge for me (which is odd considering I have 2 boys) but I felt like I came thru on this one! For this one, I embossed the truck image with black EP on designer paper (sorry, it's retired), cut out and adhered to card with stampin dimensionals. I thought it was a totally different look for me and I liked it! Enjoy!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Linen BG, Weathered BG, It's your birthday, Loads of Love
CS: Not quite Navy, Sahara Sand
Ink: versamark, not quite navy, vanilla (inside), black marker
Other: hemp twine (rolled up and put in bed of truck), vintage brads, black EP

No comments: