Saturday, October 13, 2007

Very, very Fall


Aren't you all just lovin' this cooler weather we are having? The kids and I went on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch at Wurth's Farm and it was absolutely beautiful outside. I did get a little warm towards the end of our trip, hauling a squawling kid, 2 ginormous mums, a pumpkin, and 2 packs of pansies on our little green wagon! All in all though, it was a good day.

I managed to get a few cards done today. This one was inspired by this card here. Check out her other cards, she does great work. I was jealous of her skills! This card was time consuming but not difficult. I don't know if it shows in the picture or not, but, I embossed the edge of the pumpkin pie layer with copper and it ended up covering all of the pumpkin but it was still pretty. Enjoy!

Card Details:
Stamps: Give Thanks, Autumn Fest
CS: really rust, true thyme, pumpkin pie, more mustard, vanilla, vellum
Ink/Markers: versamark, always artichoke, more mustard, choc chip, really rust
Other: copper EP, brads

No comments: