Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thinking Pink


I thought I would do a pink card to represent Breast Cancer Awareness Month! This card is quite simple but I think it looks very feminine and would be a great card for any age. I used the "water spritzing" technique which I am sure has some other name that I can't think of right now. Anyway...all you need to do is, color your stamp with markers the way you want it and then very lightly mist with water and stamp on your page. It makes the colors bleed together a little bit and look more watercolored. We used this technique on a couple of cards at my last camp with pumpkins and leaves. Give it a try! Enjoy.

Card Details:

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Sincere Salutations, Linen BG
CS: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, WWhite
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Markers for flower: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Other: Rose grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great job Laurie. . .you're right, it's very feminine and very pretty.

Maria