Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sneak Peek #3


Frosty the snowman......okay, I promise I won't sing Christmas Carols on Friday!! I am not in that much of a Christmas Spirit. It is hard to get motivated to do Christmas stuff when it is still warm and sunny outside!

I made this card with one of my new sets (not new in the catalog-just new to me). This is a very versatile, inexpensive set to have on hand. There are four trees in the set for all four season of the year and I think that it could be used for almost any occasion. Enjoy.

Card Details:
Stamps: A Tree for all Seasons, Flaky Friends
CS: Old Olive, Dashing, W White, River Rock, Real Red
Ink: Black, White Craft, Bordering Blue
Other: Ticket corner punch, organdy ribbon (this may be retired, oops)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Fabulous job Laurie with this set. Yes, I agree. . .the cost of the set is reasonable but yet, it's a fabulous set. It's been around a long time and I can see why!

Your card is lovely. . .great job!

Maria