Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Trifle Recipe

As requested I am posting the recipe for the Pumpkin Trifle I made for my last stamp camp. It is really easy and usually you don't have to worry about someone else bringing it to a potluck at the same time! I got my trifle bowl at walmart for about $7 - it is basically a pedestal bowl. Enjoy!

Pumpkin Trifle

1 Carrot Cake box mix
1 - 16 oz. can of pumpkin
2 1/2 cups of cold milk
4 - 3.4 oz. pkgs of butterscotch instant pudding mix
1 Large container of cool whip
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
1/4 t ground allspice
1/4 t ground ginger

Bake cake mix as directed on box, cool and crumble. In bowl, mix together pumpkin, milk, pudding mix, and spices. Layer in trifle bowl: cake, pudding mixture, cake, cool whip, cake, pudding mixture, cake, cool whip.

That's it!

No comments: