Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sneak Peek #1


Here is a sneak preview to one of the projects that we will be doing at camp this Friday night. I have to give credit to Mona McManus for this one, I totally case'd it from her Regionals swap and made a giant paper clip to match! I know that none of you are wanting to think about Christmas yet, but, it is time to start thinking about those Christmas cards that need to be sent out in about 6-7 weeks!

I still have a couple of spots open for camp so let me know if you would like to attend!

Card Details:
Stamps: Punch Pals (awesome Christmas set!!!)
CS: soft sky, w white
Ink: blue bayou, black, various markers
Other: white gel pen, scallop punch, 1 1/4 punch, stampin dimensionals, blue bayou stitched ribbon, word window punch, jumbo clip, glue dots

No comments: