Sunday, January 6, 2008

Card of the Day



Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I have been checking out some of the sketches offered on the stamping blogs and this is the one I chose to play around with today. I love the sketch, don't love my card! I have never like this stamp set since I got it. It was probably the 1st set I bought and it seemed like a good idea at the time, but at the time I didn't really know anything about stamping! It is definitely going into my auction pile along with the matching punch. I thought I would give it one more chance to redeem itself, but it didn't.

Here is a link to the site where I found the sketch. I hope you have time to play with this one. Enjoy.

The Details:
Stamps: Looks like Spring, So Many Sayings
CS: so saffron, choc chip, cameo coral, w white
Ink: so saffron, choc chip, cameo coral
Other: grosgrain ribbons, cuttlebug
Technique: none

No comments: