Saturday, January 12, 2008

Card of the Day


Hi Stampers! I hope you all are having a great weekend. Sorry I have been out for a couple of days. Work was wild this week and my grandfather had to go to a nursing home after having another stroke. After visiting the nursing home today, I was almost too depressed to stamp anything. It was horrible.

Anyway...on a brighter note, I did manage to stamp a couple of things tonight. This card was shamelessly cased from this card here by Laurie Schmidlin at "Just give me stamps" blog. I thought it was just adorable so I CASE'd it using Stampin Up Products instead of Verve Visual. I used my Cricut to cut the hearts. Enjoy.

The Details:
Stamps: Sweet Shapes, Holidays & Wishes, 1" circle punch
CS: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink: White, Real Red
Other: White taffeta ribbon, ticket corner punch, 5 in 1 envelope template, Cricut

No comments: