Monday, January 7, 2008

Card of the Day



I hope everyone had a great Monday. For those of you that do not know me, I am an xray tech during the day and Mondays are always a little hectic. At least I didn't have any crazy people today or convicts (they bring them from the jail sometimes), there was just one old lady who chose to strip down naked without shutting the door on her dressing room or pulling the curtain to the room that goes to the dressing rooms! That was interesting, especially considering that the man that picks up the biohazard stuff was about 3 feet away! Enough about that.

I did manage to get one card done tonight. It is a double challenge card using TLC149 & SC154, these random letters and numbers make sense to us that do the challenges on splitcoast! I combined a technique lovers challenge with a sketch challenge to get this cute little card. The technique is called "split negative" and you can find a tutorial here. It is much easier than it looks.

I challenge you to give this technique a try this week. Enjoy.

The Details:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Eat Cake
CS: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Choc Chip Print
Ink: versamark, choc chip, vanilla craft
Other: Large oval punch, organdy ribbon, cuttlebug, clear EP
Technique: split negative & embossing

No comments: