Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quick Card of the Day



Hey all! I got up way early for work this morning because I couldn't sleep....again. I made this card before waking up the boys. The layout is from this week's splitcoast sketch challenge. Obviously, I wasn't totally awake because later, I noticed it was a little plain! I don't even think I will post this on splitcoast, it's not exactly my proudest moment to post it here! I wanted to have something to post tonight because tomorrow night is stamp camp and I won't have time to do anything on the blog tomorrow. Have fun with the sketch! Enjoy!

The Details:
Stamps: Happy Heart Day
CS: pretty in pink, purely pomegrante, berry bliss designer, w white
Ink: black, purely pom, pretty in pink, basic gray
Other: cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, tag punch, blender pen

No comments: