Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowed In!


Hello stampers! I have a day off today due to snow. The schools are closed and I just wasn't in the mood to take them to work with me - that would be a nightmare. I doubt too many people are going to be out getting xrays today anyway - unless they are in the emergency room!

I am doing a home workshop Monday night and decided to work on the projects today. This is one card that I made. I found this idea from here in the splitcoast gallery - I only changed the stamp set and sentiment. I thought it would be a very good project for new and seasoned stampers. It uses several different kinds of stampin up products for them to play with - ribbon, brads, punches, etc. The stamp is the same from the last post out of the Fun & Fast Notes set which would be a perfect purchase for anyone.

The Details:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
CS: blue bayou, soft sky, soft sky designer series, whisper white
Ink: choc chip
Other: photo corners punch, large oval punch, paper piercing set, soft subtles brads, white gel pen, blue bayou stitched ribbon, markers

No comments: